The oldest makers of the Claddagh ring since 1970. We are the original makers of the Claddagh Ring and also the oldest jewelers in Ireland. Thomas Dillon’s Claddagh Gold was established in 1750. We are situated in Irelands west coast capital, Galway City, the birthplace of this truly historic Irish jewellery. It has been described as ‘the smallest museum in Europe with the biggest gift shop’. It proudly houses some of the very fist claddagh rings made by Goldsmiths Nicholas Burge, Richard Joyce and George Robinson these are from 1700-1800. It displays the ‘Worlds smallest Claddagh ring’ which is on the top of a tailor’s pin.